Hutchinson Dental

The site for the new Hutchinson Dental Clinic, consisting of three separate buildings dating back to 1893, was once used as a stable for an adjacent hotel. Incorporating the existing elements from the 1893 building into the final design was a goal for both bdh+young and the client. Our team worked pro-actively with the city building inspectors to ensure a smooth process of combining three existing buildings into one.

Share
icon

Location:

Hutchinson, MN
icon

Completion Date:

2012
icon

Size:

5,900 SF